|Terms and Conditions
Price is per person, based on double occupancy at Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort, between Minneapolis and Maui. Monday departures and Thursday returns via connecting service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, includes a rental car (rental car taxes and fees not included), and is valid for specific travel dates May 22 - 25, 2017. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
For travel between/within the United States/Canada/Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/ CAD1 fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag.
For travel from the United States/Canada/Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands to Mexico City, Guadalajara, Leon, Monterrey (Mexico), Guatemala City, San Pedro Sula, Tegucigalpa, Managua, Panama City (Panama), Santo Domingo, Santiago (Dominican Republic), Port Au Prince, El Salvador (except as otherwise noted in this rule) and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America (excluding US/Canada to/from El Salvador) and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel from the United States/Canada/Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands to El Salvador, $30 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For travel from the United States/Canada/Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands to Bermuda, the Caribbean (except flights to/from Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti) and Mexico (excluding Mexico City, Guadalajara, Leon and Monterrey), $25 USD/CAD1 fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from Dominican Republic, Guyana, and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD1 fee for second checked bag. For tickets on or after January 26, 2017 for travel between the U.S., Canada or Mexico and Guatemala City (GUA), Managua (MGA), San Pedro Sula (SAP) and Tegucigalpa (TGU) (except Los Angeles to Guatemala City), 25 USD/CAD1 for the first checked bag and 100 USD, 120 CAD1 or 85 EUR1 fee for second checked bag. For travel between Los Angeles and Guatemala City, no fee for the first checked bag.
For travel between United States/Canada/Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands/South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, $75 USD/CAD1 fee for the second checked bag.
For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean (except Guatemala City (GUA), Managua (MGA), San Pedro Sula (SAP) and Tegucigalpa (TGU))/South America (except Brazil) and Europe, North Africa or Israel $100 USD, 120 CAD1 or 85 EUR1 fee for second checked bag.
Price is not retroactive, and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more people. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply, and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center' for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and Hyatt® hotels & resorts package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination, March 24 - April 23, 2017, for travel March 24, 2017 - September 30, 2017.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV30895.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of Hyatt® hotels & resorts.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Minimum package purchase of $2,000 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel; or flight, hotel and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount is $75 on bookings of $2,000-$4,499; $150 on bookings of $4,500-$6,499; and $200 on bookings of $6,500 or more. Plus $25 off with the addition of a rental car to the booking within the U.S. or Canada.
- Maximum discount is $200 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component. Plus $25 off with the addition of a rental car to the booking within the U.S. or Canada.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs - U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- TA: -2% points.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code DV30895 in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV30895.