Splendors of India & Nepal
The charm of India lies in its diversity and its elusive quality. As an insight to the cultural and historical diversity of India, combining the tranquility of Nepal, the vibrancy of the Gangentic plains and the colors of Rajasthan, this journey allows the visitor to see and experience the glorious and mystical India.
Inclusions & Highlights:
- Deluxe & First-Class accommodation with private facilities
- 13 Breakfasts & 1 Lunch
- Arrival & departure transfers
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Local English=speaking guides for sightseeing
- Entrance fee to monuments and cultural events
- Baggage handling
- Lunch at Maharani Bagh
- Nepalese folk dance and music presentation
- Boat ride on the Ganges River in Varanasi
- Evening aarti ceremony by rickshaw in Varanasi
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal
- Elephant ride up to Amber Fort
- Train fare Jhansi - Agra
As a guest of SITA, you will receive an Indian Cookbook as a souvenir of your unforgettable journey to India.
Please note: Internal airfare applies. Please contact us for current applicable pricing.